• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

captcolin

captcolin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hi guys,i have tried the install from lifehacker and it works like a charm,my M/B P35C-DS3R,the new install method,is so so easy,the only prob i have is with timemachine can not get it to work,starts to backup then just stops

grendelkhan

grendelkhan

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

My guess is that it's working on both machines but in Snow Leopard it's no longer reported in System Profiler.

I can confirm this on my desktop and laptop, it's not reported but it's supported and working. iMovie fires right up with no complaints.

groox

groox

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hi, it worked for me, but I had to do some minor changes, I mean I used my own dsdt.aml file, and had to use GFX String on com.apple.bootplist.
After making these I was able to install SL and make it bootable after.

Thx very much.

saciron

saciron

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Everything working except for Network Card. Installed the Rosewill Gigabit LAN PCI Adapter RC-400, which Stella says is compatible. No luck. About this Mac reports that no ethernet card is installed.

Please help.

digitalnamo

digitalnamo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Same issue rc-400 not recognized!

Y2J

Y2J

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I did everything in the mentioned guide but I am still unable to boot in the SL although the second installation is successfully done!

Any ideas?

Right now, I lost all my data in the entire external Hard drive, format my entire Hard-disk which was includes the old mac installation (Kalawyi), so there no way to go back! Just a clean HD + Bootable USB drive :S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy