Unstable SL

skurvydog

4 posts in this topic

I installed SL on my lenovo r61, and got most things to work, but the apps and such will hang forever randomly forcing me to force quit them.

Has any one else had this problem? is there something i missed in the installation?

It wouldnt anything to with the fact that the harddrive is not the original would it?

I installed SL on my lenovo r61, and got most things to work, but the apps and such will hang forever randomly forcing me to force quit them.

Has any one else had this problem? is there something i missed in the installation?

It wouldnt anything to with the fact that the harddrive is not the original would it?

Do they hang if you press Help in the top bar menu?

The only thing that doesn't work for me is the screensaver. It freezes after a few minutes.