• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

(=Nemesis=)

(=Nemesis=)

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I've been following Snow Leopard's progress and I'd kind of like it on my machine, but at the moment, methods of installation and subsequent problems look rather risky/messy. Particularly when it comes to 64-bit kernels.

So my question is, given that I'm largely looking at Snow Leopard for its improvements in stability, would it be sensible to wait for a few months in case someone, say, comes up with one of those all-in-one Kalyway-type solutions for Snow Leopard? Is it likely to happen?

Thanks.

longtom

longtom

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

I've been following Snow Leopard's progress and I'd kind of like it on my machine, but at the moment, methods of installation and subsequent problems look rather risky/messy. Particularly when it comes to 64-bit kernels.

So my question is, given that I'm largely looking at Snow Leopard for its improvements in stability, would it be sensible to wait for a few months in case someone, say, comes up with one of those all-in-one Kalyway-type solutions for Snow Leopard? Is it likely to happen?

Thanks.

Don't wait, try it.
It's easy! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy