• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Oatman

Oatman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
How and where do I get one? I know that they have to be motherboard specific. I have an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor all this stuff and I know iPC final worked in the past. I just wanna know how to make a boot 132 for my computer or if there is a way to use someone that another person has already made.

I have a snow leopard vanilla disk, just trying to find a boot 132 so I can install it.

Thanks!

noob766

noob766

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

How and where do I get one? I know that they have to be motherboard specific. I have an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor all this stuff and I know iPC final worked in the past. I just wanna know how to make a boot 132 for my computer or if there is a way to use someone that another person has already made.

I have a snow leopard vanilla disk, just trying to find a boot 132 so I can install it.

Thanks!

http://www.insanelym...howtopic=182227
this might help, in the guide it explains how to use the hidden efi partition in GUID partitions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy