• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lezic

lezic

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi I installed Leopard 10.5.5 with iAtkos, everything works great except for the wireless card, the version is 4965AGN and I've already read a lot of posts but I don't found the exact solution
If anyone can help me I will tnk a lot
Pleas answer me via PM or mail, dark_lezic@yahoo.com

clemsyn

clemsyn

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Hi I installed Leopard 10.5.5 with iAtkos, everything works great except for the wireless card, the version is 4965AGN and I've already read a lot of posts but I don't found the exact solution
If anyone can help me I will tnk a lot
Pleas answer me via PM or mail, dark_lezic@yahoo.com

The wireless card has no drivers for MAC at the moment but mercurysquad is working on one but might take awhile. Here is his website for the project

http://projectcampho...rcurysquad.com/

Ravenloft

Ravenloft

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The wireless card has no drivers for MAC at the moment but mercurysquad is working on one but might take awhile. Here is his website for the project

http://projectcampho...rcurysquad.com/

Hi,
I'm a Newbie to Linux/Solaris and Mac but I want to learn them. I Love the Sheer Power of these OSs. Its kind of ironic that one of the most important devices (wireless) to get running on Linux/Mac has to be one of the most difficult. I have an XPS M1530 with the Intel 4965AGN. I could install the True mobile 1490 until there is a driver available. I found the second WLAN slot under the panel. Anyway, I want to thank "The Mercurysquad" and also ANYONE else who is involved in the 4965/Intel wireless effort and your hard work. Ravenloft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy