• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mackerman

mackerman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I hate the theme that comes with rEFIt, everything looks completely out of place, and all of the few other themes I found were dull gray. So I made my own theme, and now I think it's ready for sharing. I've made icons for Windows XP, Vista and 7, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, Solaris and OpenSolaris, and I'll take suggestions for more icons. Here's a preview with Mac OS X and Windows 7 in internal disks and an OpenSolaris disc inserted:

Attached File  Preview.png   51.21KB   591 downloads

My icons use the great Museo font by Jos Buivenga from Exljbris

Attached Files

starfox5194

starfox5194

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

I hate the theme that comes with rEFIt, everything looks completely out of place, and all of the few other themes I found were dull gray. So I made my own theme, and now I think it's ready for sharing. I've made icons for Windows XP, Vista and 7, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, Solaris and OpenSolaris, and I'll take suggestions for more icons. Here's a preview with Mac OS X and Windows 7 in internal disks and an OpenSolaris disc inserted:

Attached File  Preview.png   51.21KB   591 downloads

My icons use the great Museo font by Jos Buivenga from Exljbris

Debian FTW!!! please?

mackerman

mackerman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Debian FTW!!! please?

hahaha here you go

Attached Files

noe moreno

noe moreno

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hahaha here you go

Take a look

Posted Image

http://www.noesblog..../refit-mac.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy