• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mpcookson

mpcookson

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
So I'm working on an audio device driver for my hackintosh, and it's panicking for some unknown reason. I've tried all the usual tricks, but I can't figure out the issue, so it's time to get into gdb and do some two machine debugging which I've done plenty of times before and usually isn't an issue.

However, I can't attach to the hackintosh, even though it has working ethernet and an IP address, because kdp_poll can't find the ethernet card. :D

Can someone tell me how to get the two machine debugger working on the hackintosh side? Or is that something that hasn't been hacked yet?

Thanks!

mpcookson

mpcookson

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I couldn't figure out how to enable the two machine debugger, but the panic happened on my Mac Pro as well, so I was able to debug it from the opposite direction, so the immediate problem is solved.

ergosteur

ergosteur

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
I'm getting this error after installing AppleHDApatcher 1.20 on my AppleTV. How do i get past it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy