Need help from an OSX wizz !

yidakee

4 posts in this topic

First off, please do believe I am not a negative, harmful person! Quite on the contrary. I will expose my "case" to justify the help of someone.

I work for a company and report to the directors. I helped set up a quite complex system and managed to save a G4 quicksilver from death. The head of another department is a total :( and is trying and is succeeding in making me look like an incompetent. The directors have no technical capabilities to evaluate my hard efforts and have to believe the :censored2: head of the other department, who is not my direct boss, but is higher that me, has been there longer, and is higher in hierarchy. The thing is, because I am doing such a good job, his throne-position is being somewhat threatened.

It turns out that because of this :censored2: I am no longer going to collaborate with this company, because the director do not recognize me as being competent.

I an couple of week my commission will be over and I will be gone. All that I want to do is screw up the boot-up so they are forced to re-install OSX and go throught the PAINS of configuring it all, going deep into forums, hunting down pieces of lost code etc etc etc.

But I dont want to be obvious and make it happen while I am there, it would work out bad for me.

Is it possible to have a script that, say, 2 weeks after I m gone, deletes something rendering boot impossible?

Please?

This is the most honest truth. All I want is to be called back, set everything up nicely and be properly recognized as having been competent the first time.

Not to harm the anyone.

There will be no profit lost with this action.

Please ?

• 3 weeks later...