patched logic pro 7.2

zebulla

4 posts in this topic

Hello! just thought I would share a bit of info with everyone.. now Im not sure if this trully patches pro 7.2 but it seems to work for me. Anyway what I did was rather simple since I had logic express 7.2 already installed I simply did a ctrl click on the logic express, show contents, mac os then copied the logic express and pasted it in my logic pro 7.2 crossgrade (same place that I took the file from express, only in logic pro) renamed it to logic pro and viola! it pro 7.2 works..

like I said before I am not 100% sure if it is pro or if its express in a pro body.. maybe someone else can anwer that

Hello! just thought I would share a bit of info with everyone.. now Im not sure if this trully patches pro 7.2 but it seems to work for me. Anyway what I did was rather simple since I had logic express 7.2 already installed I simply did a ctrl click on the logic express, show contents, mac os then copied the logic express and pasted it in my logic pro 7.2 crossgrade (same place that I took the file from express, only in logic pro) renamed it to logic pro and viola! it pro 7.2 works..

like I said before I am not 100% sure if it is pro or if its express in a pro body.. maybe someone else can anwer that

Congrats you have now a logic 7.2 installation with a logic 7.2 express shell in another words useless...