Trade laptop for any intel mac

Coolin93

1 post in this topic

I don't suppose anyone would be willing to but I figured I'd give it a shot, I am willing to trade my Compaq Presario F752US for any intel era mac running Leopard with at least 1GB of RAM. I don't care if its a MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, Mac Pro etc. just as long as it meets my criteria.

The Compaqs specs are

CPU-1.7GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 TK-53

HDD-80GB Hitachi 5400RPM(SATA)

Graphics-nVidia GeForce Go 6150 (UMA) with 128mb of VRAM

RAM-2GB DDR2

Display-15.4" WXGA High-Definition Brightview Widescreen (1280 X 800) Display

WLAN-802.11b/g WLAN~this hasn't worked for a while, however you can send it into HP for a free repair because this model and others had some sort of flaw that has caused the WLAN's to break over time.(or something like that)

Disc Drive-Super Multi 8X DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support

It has 3 USB ports, an ethernet port, a 56k modem, 15 pin VGA port, one S-Video port, and a mic and headset port. It weighs 6.6lbs and has a 6 cell lithium battery that doesn't hold as well of a charge as it did when I first got it, I rarely use the battery so I don't know any specifics but I know its not the best in the world(I will include the AC adapter with the computer). Its in great condition the only cosmetic problems are some light srcratches on the top and they aren't very noticible. The built in keyboard and trackpad work fine, and one more thing the fan is kinda loud.

It originally came with Vista Home Premium, but I have long ditched it. Right now its running Windows 7 and I think thats the best thing for it, everything is working except the WLAN of course. But I will put anything on it besides Leopard which does work on the computer, its not to great for OSx86 though. Its run Vista, XP, various linux distros, Leopard, and Windows 7. No matter what OS you want it will be a fresh and clean install, and I can install some software like Office 2007, Photoshop etc.

I have taken great care of this little guy and it runs great if you ask me! There is an Apple sticker near the trackpad but it can be easily taken off, and a warranty sticker on the other side is peeling off and I will take care of that. I will get pictures up soon.

I am willing to through in some extras as well such as, my Linksys USB WLAN adapter(which I'll give with it no matter what since the built in wireless doesn't work), a Targus high speed USB SD card reader, a Nintendo WiFi USB connector hacked to work like a WLAN adpater, Microsoft USB wireless mouse, Microsoft USB curve keyboard, and possibly even my Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet.(counted up in my head thats about 200 dollars or so of extra's) We could discuss including other stuff as well(video games, iPod Shuffle etc.)

I would preffer a MacBook(or MacBook Pro lol) out of all the macs but really any of them would be fine, if it is a MacBook I would like the AC adapter to come with it. So just let me know here if your interested and I'll back to you ASAP.

Here's HP's Product Specifications page for this computer