Is there something wrong with this site

domino

2 posts in this topic

:angry: :censored2:

I haven't been on this site for the past 2 or 3 days. I look at the new posts and just about half of the 12 pages were all about dual boot problems, boot issues, and lastly very old guides on installing OS X.

To me, they are all spam and should be deleted unless something is done to reduce the problem. Maybe the members are confused and really have no choice but to post redundant booting issues? Maybe the new members are not reading all the available information and just post the problem hoping someone post a quick fix? Maybe the structure of this forum need a little tweaking? Maybe the new users need a little PM right after they log in the first time linking them to all the information that need to be addressed?

None the less, it's becoming a problem which needs to be looked into. Otherwise, helpful members will just look over the real troubles thinking it's already posted somewhere here.

PS. The forum topic was just to grab some people's attention. This site is really doing well and I hope it's here to stay :) .