muse pocket lt and creative 5.1 help?

faulkner9

5 posts in this topic

hey, i'v recently bought the muse pocket lt usb sound card to use my 5.1 system on my mac, but i can only get headphone sound out of the card and nothing at all out of my speakers, not even the front two. iv tried setting my sound option to usb and tried different things audio midi but no love so far. has anyone got a step by step for setting up this on leopard, cus im out of 50 quid otherwise, any help is much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...

Man, I'm with the same problem...

I contacted the Hercules Support, but they did that it will only work with 5.1 encoded sounds... Like a DVD with 5.1 channel option...

But i bought this to listen to my music on my 5.1 speakers...

Any help about listening 5.1 sound on mac may help!

Cheers,

Fabiano

hey dude, iv been told since to try and mess around with a few different players, cus apparently itunes never wants to play ball with anythin it doesnt recognise, have to say i havent tried anythin other than vlc cus iv had to regress to my old 2.1 for a while, i can't live without tunes! it might help tho man and let me kno if you have an joy with it

• 2 years later...

Anyone has a solution?! I just bought this usb soundcard to play AC3 5.1 and other multichannel film ripped from my dvds..

I will use it with logitech z506, is the surround working with vlc or any other player? I dont need itunes for those vid..