Bypassing Westell 327w Bellsouth Login

4 posts in this topic

Basically, I have a leftover Westell FastAccess 327w DSL modem and wired/wireless router. There was an option to use LAN port 1 as a WAN port, so I could hook up an existing internet connection to it. Before bringing it to school I decided to wipe the device to remove my name, just incase some IT admin happened accross a rogue network and found my router.

Sadly, when i wiped it, the only thing it now shows is a login page asking for my bellsouth login and password. If anyone has any ideas that can help me, (or maybe a crappy wireless router sitting around they dont want...), I'd be more than happy to give out a vortex network invite.

• 3 months later...
Basically, I have a leftover Westell FastAccess 327w DSL modem and wired/wireless router. There was an option to use LAN port 1 as a WAN port, so I could hook up an existing internet connection to it. Before bringing it to school I decided to wipe the device to remove my name, just incase some IT admin happened accross a rogue network and found my router.

Sadly, when i wiped it, the only thing it now shows is a login page asking for my bellsouth login and password. If anyone has any ideas that can help me, (or maybe a crappy wireless router sitting around they dont want...), I'd be more than happy to give out a vortex network invite.

Hi,

Have you got any solution regarding Westell FastAccess 327w DSL ? I have also same problem i have wipe out data and i m stuck.

Regards

Amin

• 2 weeks later...