[Sell] iMac G3 Software Install CDs

~pcwiz

2 posts in this topic

I am selling a 7 disc set of the original Apple CD Set that came with my Summer 2001 model iMac G3 Indigo Slot Loading iMac. Here is the list of discs:

• iMac G3 Software Install Mac OS 9.2 Install CD
  • iMac G3 Software Install Mac OS X 10.0.4 Install CD
  • iMac G3 Apple Hardware Test CD SW Version 1.1
  • Set of 4 Restore CDs that include OS 9.2 & OS X 10.0.4 installations plus extra apps
  • Applications CD (contains AppleWorks, Nanosaur, Bugdom, and Cro-Mag Rally)

If you want, I also have this "Iomega Zip 100 Solutions CD" that came with the package that includes a license for Iomega QuickSync software. I can sell/trade the CDs individually, or the entire bundle, you name your price. All the CDs are in extreme mint condition, have only been used a few times before. I guarantee that the AppleWorks, Nanosaur, Bugdom, and Cro-Mag Rally on the Applications CD will work with OS 9.2, and Cro-Mag Rally will work with all versions of OS X with a patch that can be downloaded from Pangea Software's site.

I'm not too sure about the 9.2 and OS X 10.0.4 install CDs, whether they will work with all PPC macs or whether they only work for this specific model of mac. Same goes for the 4 restore CDs, buy at your own risk, no refunds. I do guarantee however that all the media is in compelete mint working condition. Good package for the collector! All CDs come in paper CD cases. I can also ship the CDs in the original Apple cardboard CD sleeve if you want, item ships from Pacific Canada.

• 7 months later...