help with 10.5.3 and gma950

btorok12

4 posts in this topic

Please help me!

I have been trying for a week to get this to work.

I have 10.5.2 installed with the kalyway disk. I need to update to 10.5.3 and I have gma950 graphics.

Everytime I use the update package to update to 10.5.3 i end up getting a blue screen when i boot up. An external display does not work either. I have followed all the steps to update and i cant get it to work. Please tell me if i need to replace any kexts and how i should do it. Thank you to all who can help.

I know exactly how to fix this (i did it myself). Umm... from your 10.5.2 OS backup the intel framebuffer and iondr kext (I have no idea the exact file names sry). Then run the update files and do not reboot, copy the backed up kexts back into the extensions folder and reboot and then its good 2 go. I recommend using iATKOS 10.5.4 DVD and

I know exactly how to fix this (i did it myself). Umm... from your 10.5.2 OS backup the intel framebuffer and iondr kext (I have no idea the exact file names sry). Then run the update files and do not reboot, copy the backed up kexts back into the extensions folder and reboot and then its good 2 go. I recommend using iATKOS 10.5.4 DVD and

I have to agree. The zip contained the screenbuffer kext. The easiest way of course as you said is to use the iAtkos v4i.

iPoco