KDE 4.04 is desktop poison.

fatshitcat

27 posts in this topic

Well you'd never say that if you'd invest some time to take a look into 'its' source code. Despite what KDE devs are saying that code according to my standards is still alpha.

That's EXACTLY my problem.

People don't care about your standards and they don't care about mines. KDE4 is billed as software ready for the masses, that passed beta testing(KDE4 betas were released a while ago) however, its quality is horrendous.

However, if KDE devs say it passed development, they should know it better, don't they? I'm not the one deciding about it, am I? And you're not apparently that one either.

I have dismissed the argument regarding KDE4 being in development since January 11 2008, the day when KDE was released with version number 4.0. And according to a quote from the release announcement:

This significant release marks both the end of the long and intensive development cycle leading up to KDE 4.0 and the beginning of the KDE 4 era.

The end. Get it?!

EDIT: On a side note "it's" is an informal short form used in place of "it is". And 'its' is a possessive adjective that answers to question 'Whose?'(Ex. mine/yours/his/hers/its/etc.)

So I don't see what your problem is with my grammar. :(