Some Members on these forums are complaining about not being able to stay Logged in after a session. If you are also having this issue then try follow the solutions below based on your symptoms
Please Note: Please only follow these steps if you have an issue. It's no point trying to fix something if it ain't broken.
(Also we accept no responsibility if any damage is caused by deleting Temporary Internet Files and Caches. We are just trying to help. Usually nothing important is stored in Temporary Internet Files except Site Cookies which contain your Site Session Information)
If you can not stay logged in then make sure you take the following steps:
1. Click the Login Hyperlink at the top of this page (URL is: http://forum.insanel...t...in&CODE=00)
2. Before typing your details make sure the Remember Me Box is ticked. If you are on a shared computer (In a CyberCafe, Library, School) then you may want to untick the Remember Me Box to ensure no one else apart from you can use your account. (It may seem obvious but you do not know how many people actually make this mistake and forget about it).
3. Type your details and press the "Log me in" button.
If the steps above solve the issue then you are sorted . If not then follow the additional steps outlined in Solution 2 below
1. Firstly make sure you have followed Solution 1 above.
2. Make sure Cookies are enabled. (To check if they are, follow this guide: http://www.google.com/cookies.html). Also make sure your Personal Firewall or Antivirus is allowing cookies from this site.
3. If cookies are enabled then try deleting any Previous Cookies and Temporary Internet files. This ensures that there are not problems with overwriting sessions and your PC.
4. Try logging in.
If you are still having issues then feel free to contact me and I will help you try fix the issue.
Hope this helps the members who are having issues
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users