iPhone not recognized by iTunes / can't use it anymore

3 posts in this topic

Hello,I'm not sure what happend. This morning my wife played Billiard on my iPhone and suddenly my iPhone does strange things. So I decided to reboot the iPhone. Now it hangs on the boot. I see the popup "Edit home screen" for around 1 second and after that I get the message "SIM Locked". After another 3 Seconds I see the Apple and the home screen again. When I tap on "Unlock" fast enough it loads the menu to enter my pin, but before I can type it, it crashs.As I wrote in the topic, the iPhone was not recognized by iTunes anymore, but ssh works. I resettet it with "Home / Power" several times, but without success.

Please help :(

EDIT

Ok... I think I'm now on the right way..I reset the phone with Home / Sleep and when it reboots I pressed Home until I see the iTunes logo and the cable for restoring. Looks like I need to jailbreak it again *sigh*

EDIT Again

Wow... got it after a lot issues with Pwnage-Tool I downloaded ZiPhone and - runs :)

Ok here's how I did it:

- Turn the iPhone off and remove it from the dock

- Put the iPhone back into the dock and press the Home button until you see the iTunes logo / or Steve if you used Pwnage-Tool before

- Launch iTunes and restore it to the original settings (it will download a 163MB file)

- Restore the iPhone

- - Turn the iPhone off and remove it from the dock

- Put the iPhone back into the dock and press the Home button until you see the iTunes logo

- Launch ZiPhone and quit iTunes (!)

- Click on Unlock, Jailbreak & Activate

That's it!

The other day i was playing TTR on the train and all of a sudden my iPhone trips out and the connect to iTunes screen came up, but after i connected it to to iTunes it went back to normal and i didn't need to restore, it was strange as {censored}.