Problem after install iAtkos v7 ( almost working )

WhizZ

20 posts in this topic

Hi there,

After installing iAtkos v7 on my Computer it hangs on boot.

So I started it in -v mode. and it runs fine and then hangs on this screen:

20100608003.jpg

Anyone that can tell me whats the problem? I think it's something small that can be fixed easily.

My system:

mobo: Gigabyte X48-DS5

cpu: Intel core 2 quad Q9550

ram: 4gb of GeIL DDR2-1066

video: ATI HD5770

installed on a sata disk.

Did a clean install without any extra drivers except the sata drivers.

how to do that with Chameleon bootloader v2 ?

and after that, if it works woohoo we're in savemode. and then ? and what if it doesn't work ?

-x safemode

things become easier within the system

try -x

HD5... I guess is not supported yet

VERBOSE (-v)

SAFE BOOT (-x)

SINGLE USER (-s)

REBUILDING OF EXTENSIONS CACHE (-f)

-x safemode

things become easier within the system

try -x

HD5... I guess is not supported yet

VERBOSE (-v)

SAFE BOOT (-x)

SINGLE USER (-s)

REBUILDING OF EXTENSIONS CACHE (-f)

-x yes, but that option is not showing at boot. only -v -f -s =)

and i know HD5770 is not supported yet. but i should be able to boot with it right :)

sorry, i am new here trying to succeed on my hackintosh Acer Aspire 5530 with below specs.

AMD Turion 64x 2

250 Hitachi HDD (3 partitioned as PQSERVICES for Vista (partition 1), Windows 7 (partition 2), Leopard2 (Partition 3)

4 GB RAM

ATI 3200 Crossfire with 3450 HD Radeon 256 MB dedicated Graphic card.

Acer Aspire 5530 Mobo

I have successfully installed iAtkos v7 10.5.7 for AMD/Intel several times but after installation when I am supposed to boot for New OSX configuration, I came with this annoying error when i type the following command.

-busratio=20 -v

from Path uuid;

waiting for boot volume with UUID A057BD26-6B1D-342F-8D75-5E6061B8EDFA

waiting on <duct UD="0"><key> IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOREsourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>

extension org.tgwbd.driver.legacyappleAHCIPort is not loadable.

If on normal boot with Chameleon v2 it shows only the gray screen with apple logo without the rotating progress(reading indicator) no matter how many restarts attempt.

Any body has the same problem and any solution is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

sorry, i am new here trying to succeed on my hackintosh Acer Aspire 5530 with below specs.

AMD Turion 64x 2

250 Hitachi HDD (3 partitioned as PQSERVICES for Vista (partition 1), Windows 7 (partition 2), Leopard2 (Partition 3)

4 GB RAM

Acer Aspire 5530 Mobo

I have successfully installed iAtkos v7 10.5.7 for AMD/Intel several times but after installation when I am supposed to boot for New OSX configuration, I came with this annoying error when i type the following command.

-busratio=20 -v

from Path uuid;

waiting on <duct UD="0"><key> IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOREsourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>

If on normal boot with Chameleon v2 it shows only the gray screen with apple logo without the rotating progress(reading indicator) no matter how many restarts attempt.

Any body has the same problem and any solution is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!

Mate start your own topic ? :x

-x yes, but that option is not showing at boot. only -v -f -s =)

and i know HD5770 is not supported yet. but i should be able to boot with it right ;)

this type -x

you did so?

AMD Turion 64x 2

4 GB RAM

Acer Aspire 5530 Mobo

-busratio=20 -v

from Path uuid;

waiting on IOProviderClassIOResourcesIOREsourceMatchboot-uuid-media

go to singleuser

-s

mount -uw /

rm -rf /system/library/extensions/legacyappleAHCIPort.kext

exit

can you try so

I never had this problem

this type -x

you did so?

go to singleuser

-s

mount -uw /

rm -rf /system/library/extensions/legacyappleAHCIPort.kext

exit

can you try so

I never had this problem

Thanks a lot for your quick reply however it is the same error it's showing. It is not reading my hard drive I guest as there's no indications like blinking light with its HDD power indicator and while leaving it on this stage, after 2 minutes, it shuts down.

I've been googling it for almost a week but couldn't get it running till date.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Well if u using ahci i reckon u need to add support for it, if you using iAtkos v7 you can add kexts to an installation simple by doing a new installation, go to customize and REMOVE ALL options except the one you need to install.

Im also not sure if u should load the sata drivers, so from what i learned so far, trial and error is your best option. maybe try a new install with nothing but basic system install, if u using a ps2 mouse/keyboard u will need to isntall support for those, in other hand USB keyboards/mouse work usually out of the box.

I did this with mine and got everything but power management working like a charm even thou it took me almsot 2 months.

Another thing u might try

when chameleon loads and you have the press a key for options the gui will only give u some options and -x isnt one of them, so u need to actually type -x (if u using an euro keyboard usually the "- key" is located to the right of the 0 key)

im also a bit noob on this but hope it helped

Well if u using ahci i reckon u need to add support for it, if you using iAtkos v7 you can add kexts to an installation simple by doing a new installation, go to customize and REMOVE ALL options except the one you need to install.

Im also not sure if u should load the sata drivers, so from what i learned so far, trial and error is your best option. maybe try a new install with nothing but basic system install, if u using a ps2 mouse/keyboard u will need to isntall support for those, in other hand USB keyboards/mouse work usually out of the box.

I did this with mine and got everything but power management working like a charm even thou it took me almsot 2 months.

Another thing u might try

when chameleon loads and you have the press a key for options the gui will only give u some options and -x isnt one of them, so u need to actually type -x (if u using an euro keyboard usually the "- key" is located to the right of the 0 key)

im also a bit noob on this but hope it helped

Thanks for the reply. I already tried so many customized installations even without any drivers installed but pre-configured came with the iAtkos v7 however I can't make it running. Here is my current settings.

Bootloader

- Chameleon 2

X86 Patches

- extra directory

- DSDT

Decrypters

-apple decrypt

SMBIOS

-SMBIOS for X86

-Apple SMBIOS netkas

Kernel

- 9.5.0 Voodoo

ACPI

- x86 ACPI

Disabler

OHR

Remove TyMCE

VGA - nothing selected

System

-SATA/IDE

-AHCI

-JMicron SATA/IDE

- ATI SATA/IDE

-Generic/IDE

Cardbus

USB

Sound

- Voodoo HDA Driver

PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard

-Voodoo PS/2 with Trackpad plugin

Laptop Battery

Network - Nothing selected

Post-Install Action

Is there something wrong on my settings? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for sharing guidelines...

Macosx loves AHCI

release version you may not need pq mt was modified and not worth it

:)

use retail and prepare your own bootcd

Mate,

what do you mean by "pq mt"?

;)

cool

happens in the best families

auhUhasuhUhauhUha :)

hi folks!

I have shifted to SL 10.6.2 and I got it successfully installed on my Aspire 5530 AMD Turion 64x2 ATI Radeon HD3470 but the problem is when booting on normal, it is showing a message that I need to restart my machine. However when I am booting using -x, it is working fine (it doesn't have yet an audio and wifi working). If any body who knows how to solve it, appreciate your kind help. Below is the configuration I made.

System

-base system

-tools

Bootloader

-Chameleon RC4 PC-EFI 10.5AsereBLN

Chipset

-LegacyAHCI

-JMicronATA

-LegacyJMB36xSATA

Network (not working)

-Wifi

-AtherosAR5007

Video

-ATI Radeon HD

Audio (not working)

-VoodooHDA

System Patches

-FakeSMC

-NullCPUPowerManagement

-Platform UUID

-OpenHaltRestart

-Apple PS/2

-DSDT Patcher

-IOPCIFamily Fix

-IOUSBFamily Fix

-UUID

Notebook Patches

-Voodoo Battery

Kernel

-10.6.2 Kernel - PcjXNU Release V0.9

AMD Patch

Finish

Thanks and appreciate any help.

use the -v

upload photo

The Video card is the problem. I reinstalled without the video driver and finally it works. I am now trying to make my sound card and wifi to be working but unfurtunately, I couldn't make it working. I have applied IO80211Family.kext and atherosfix.kext by using the kext helper tool but still not working. I have installed this driver package but it's not working. Any idea how to make it? If I can get net to be working then I can update maybe the drivers for my graphic cards ATI Radeon HD3470 crossfired with Radeon 3200. Maybe I can also the sounds to be working. I am currently running now Snow Leopard 10.6.2.

Thanks.