3 Screenshots

About This File

This is An Exclusive QE/CI Patch For OS X Yosemite 10.10.2!! eagerness.png

For Those Who Are Victim of HD Graphics Device ID Changed Can Use These Patched Kexts Without Any Need of Patching DSDT or Adding Fake PCI ID !!!

Install Using Kext Utility!!

Also Uncheck Reduce Transparency in Sys Pref>> Accessibility..

Credits: thanks to Mirone for his tutorial: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/304267-intel-hd4400-full-qeci-in-yosemite-10102/

What's New in Version v2.0   See changelog

Released

• Added OpenCL Patch To Avoid Further Graphics Issues.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey, it's works, but there is no "transparency". seems like the "graphic Acceleration" is not working properly.

Name The Boot Loader You Use...

Agree with Mirone, he doesn't have any base knowledge on this. Also Mirone, edit your guide to add OpenCL patch, it is needed in the case of my nephew's Asus laptop with HD4400

vusun123,

I'm working on it, but without much time lately

I'm trying other things.
I'll let you know soon.

@DeeKay Goswami,

FakePCIIDIt uses a different method, read the forum rules in relation to the TMX86,
I think a print Screen infringes upon the rules. don't wait for a patch Open CL, if you even can do it.

@DeeKay Goswami,

FakePCIIDIt uses a different method, read the forum rules in relation to the TMX86,
I think a print Screen infringes upon the rules. don't wait for a patch Open CL, if you even can do it.

Its Intel.Everything Would Be OOB.

Agree with Mirone, he doesn't have any base knowledge on this. 

who we are to claim who has knowledge and who doesn't have?

what I see is 68 downloads and only 1 or 2 persons who said that it didn't work.  What it is supposed to mean? 

Yosemite is NOT like as the previous OSX versions... The biggest issue with Yosemite is the cache... These kexts could work fine but if the cache has been badly rebuilt, it will not work.

@DeeKay Goswami Chameleon inject a Fake ID for the Intel HD4400..... are you using GraphicsEnabler=No????

I Used GE=Yes, IntelAzulFB=13 and Latest Chameleon & Enoch didn't worked for me (as Injects Fake ID) .So I Used Old Enoch v2468.

In case of what I did, tried Mirone's guide. It won't work if I don't patch OpenCL ( I used Hackintosh Vietnam Tool to patch it )

Is that Desktop Intel HD 4400 or Laptop? I have Desktop, so I want to know if this works or not. Also, does Minecraft perform well on this :P