Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
xplus93

Trading my alienware m14x for a real macbook.

1 post in this topic

I just got my hands on what should be a very compatible system, albeit with much lower specs, but it'll do for my personal machine. I'm wanting to trade my alienware m14x r1 for a macbook pro 15 inch or 17 inch if you really want to make that trade. I am extremely nervous about making a trade through the forum though.

My specs are:

Core i5 2410m 2.3 Ghz

6GB Ram

750GB 7200rpm HDD

Geforce gts 555m 1.5gb

1600x900 LCD

Optional bluetooth module

I am looking to get something similar or better in specs to what I have right now, the hard drive capacity really isn't an issue though, just nothing under 320. Need about 100 for each OS to be comfortable.

Also to sweeten the deal I can throw in my project computers.

One is a 17 inch hp probook, possible motherboard issue, no ram, no hdd, no battery and no charger.

the other is a dell d610 with no hd, everything else works, just needs a new battery and charger.

Sign in to follow this