12 Best iPhone Cleaner Apps
Since iOS devices come with limited storage, you can use an iPhone cleaner to ensure unnecessary files are removed from your device. However, there are numerous cleaning apps on the internet, and choosing the right one for yourself can get overwhelming. To solve your problems, we have compiled a guide on the best iPhone cleaner apps.
How to Choose the Best Cleaner for iPhone
Before you select an app, learning about the fundamental features of an iPhone cleaner helps you narrow down your options. This will also help you pick an app that best fits your usage. Therefore, here are some key metrics you should keep in mind while deciding to commit to an iPhone cleaner app:
- 📲 Select an app that has a considerable amount of downloads on the App Store and has been developed by a reliable team. You can check this by looking up the developer’s name on Google.
- ⭐👥 Check the ratings and user reviews of that app. People who have used the app before will be able to point out the noticeable and minor issues you might face with that app.
- ⏱️ Check the clean-up time of the app. If the app clears up space quickly and efficiently, then it will perform consistently.
If you have any personal requirements, open the app features section to check if that particular app contains what you need.
Top 12 Cleaner Apps for Your iPhone
Now that you know the fundamentals of a cleaner app and how to choose them, let’s dive into the top 12 best iPhone cleaner apps.
1. Easy Cleaner
💡System requirements: iOS 12.0 or later | Size: 70 MB | Free
If there are multiple duplicate contacts and a messy address book on your iPhone, you can use Easy Cleaner to clean all of that effortlessly. This app scans and filters out duplicate contacts in your device that are using up storage space. Moreover, it allows you to organize your contacts by categorizing them with labels making the contacts list easier to look up.
- Merge Duplicate Contacts. Easy Cleaner will scan and merge contacts with similar names, phone numbers, and emails into one. Consequently, this opens a lot of storage space the duplicates were using up.
- Contacts Cleanup. You might have multiple contacts with missing data. Looking through your contacts list and manually deleting them can be a hassle. Here, the contacts cleanup feature locates and deletes bad or empty contacts for you in a few seconds.
- Create Restore Points. This feature acts as a safety mechanism in case you accidentally delete any important data. You can create restore points before making changes to each address book.
- Smart Filters. This allows you to set filters to contacts in the address book to make them easier to look up.
- Easy to use
- Cleans duplicate contacts efficiently
- Makes it easy to navigate through your contacts
- Saves a lot of time
- Offers 15 languages
- The contact suggestions are not always helpful
💡System requirements: iOS 13.0 or later | Size: 130.5 MB | 3-day free trial
Another thing that uses up a lot of storage space is duplicate photos. After every photo session, there are tons of photos that look the same, stay on your phone, and end up eating your storage space. This is where Gemini Photos comes in. It enables you to select and delete similar-looking photos from an album and helps you remove blurry photos instantly.
- Suggests good photos. The app takes into account the content of a picture with good focus and any edits made before suggesting you keep them.
- Filters out the not-so-good pictures. The app suggests you delete pictures that do not have the best quality, photos of texts, and duplicate screenshots. Doing so will open up more storage space.
- Sort library. A function to help organize your albums.
- Photo Radar. Displays the full storage pop-up and constantly checks new pictures and videos that are using up storage.
- Ultra fast scans
- Good picture suggestions
- Swipe mechanism to delta and keep pictures
- It makes large photo libraries more manageable
- No one-time payment available for a permanent package
- 3-day free trial available
- Monthly Subscription – $4.99 per month
- Annual Subscription – $19.99 per year
- One-time Purchase – $34.99
💡System requirements: iOS 12.0 or later | Size: 176.5 MB | 3-day free trial
Looking for something quick and easy to use? Then Boost Cleaner is the best iPhone cleaner app for you. This app uses an efficient algorithm to detect and filter unnecessary media. From duplicate images to unwanted selfies, Boost cleaner analyzes them all and suggests which ones to remove. Moreover, it allows you to filter images by date and location to make them more manageable.
- Duplicate Photo Cleaner. Analyze and delete duplicate pictures, live photos, and GIFs. In addition, delete pictures of a specific filter, like date and location.
- Contact Cleaner and Organizer. Helps merge contacts with a similar name, number, and email. Plus, it removes contact with no information and helps back up contact data, and restores contacts effortlessly.
- Free Storage Cleaner. Helps clear up space with features such as a quick storage boost. It also removes large files quickly and saves space when you perform a storage cleanup.
- Can delete multiple contacts at once
- Easy to track the payment process
- Helps sort data efficiently
- Sometimes limits the amount you can delete
- 3-day free trial;
- $12.99 per month;
- $39.99 per year.
💡System requirements: iOS 13.0 or later | Size: 74.8 MB | 3-day free trial
Cleaner for iPhone is an app that makes tracking your storage space feel effortless. It keeps a record of all the data on your iPhone and scans for any unneeded files. Cleaner for iPhone is an expert at locating similar photos, merging duplicate contacts, and finding large video files. You can consider it to be the one-stop solution for your low storage issues on your iPhone.
- Fast Clean and Storage Status. The Fast Clean feature declutters your storage by quickly removing identical files. This comes in handy when you receive the “storage full” alert.
- Manage Contacts. Helps detect and delete invalid contacts. It also helps remove contacts in bulk. Additionally, you can merge identical contacts using this app.
- Photos and large video files remover: Scans your library for burst photos and blurry images. In addition, it looks for large duplicate video files and videos with poor quality.
- It contains instructions on how to use the app
- Syncs with your iPhone library
- Super fast storage cleanup
- Sometimes scans unrelated photos as duplicates
- Free version available. Contains in-app purchases;
- $2.99 per month (auto-renewable);
- $9.99 one time payment.
💡System requirements: iOS 13.0 or later | Size: 133.2 MB | Free, with buyable extras
Looking for an all-in-one iPhone cleaner? Smart Cleaner is the best option for you. This versatile app is packed with fantastic features that make managing your iPhone’s storage space simpler. Starting from deleting identical photos to helping you save your battery to providing an extra layer of protection with its security features, this app does it all. Moreover, it helps declutter your calendar as well.
- Organize contacts. Categorizing contacts makes it easier to filter out duplicate contacts and contacts with no information.
- Battery Saver. This provides tips on how to maximize the battery life of your iPhone. Moreover, you can add a widget to your home screen that lets you check the charging status and battery level at a glance.
- Privacy Protection. It contains a secured folder to store private contacts, images, and videos.
- Duplicate photo remover. Scans and suggests identical photos for you to remove. It also suggests the best picture that you should keep from a group of duplicate images.
- Helps get rid of old calendar events
- Smart cleaning feature helps clean up your device in a few taps
- Remove all photos that were taken in the same location
- Allows you to add storage, battery, and contact widgets to your home screen
- Gets confused between combined contacts and merges them
- Free trial;
- $5.99 per week;
- $22.99 per year.
💡System requirements: iOS 12.0 or later | Size: 229.3 MB | Free with in-app purchases
Manually cleaning your iPhone’s internal storage is a tedious task. Not only does it take a lot of time, but it also requires a lot of effort to check all the unimportant files. This is where Cleanup: Clean Storage Space makes your life easier. This app thoroughly checks your device for duplicate images and lets you remove them in a swipe. Moreover, it lets you sort videos based on size and helps remove old ones that are eating up a lot of storage space.
Add Widgets. This lets you add widgets to your home screen that helps you track your storage.
Organize your Library. Maintains separate folders for duplicate and similar images. Moreover, it has a separate folder for screenshots. As a result, bulk deleting becomes easier.
Charging Animations. Set unique animations which activate while your iPhone is charging.
Secret Photo Vault. Store all your personal images in a privacy-protected folder within the app.
- Suggests which photos to keep
- It does not require an internet connection
- Easy to track remaining storage space
- App setup takes too long
- Free version available. Offers in-app purchases.
💡System requirements: iOS 10.0 or later | Size: 48.3 MB | Free with in-app purchases
When it comes to managing photos and saving storage, Slidebox is the best iPhone cleaner app. This lightweight app is packed with features and is easy to navigate. You can seamlessly clean up your camera roll by swiping up trash photos. Besides that, this app enables you to sort all your images in one click. It also offers features to customize albums and folders to make them more manageable.
- Synced with iPhone and iCloud. Automatically syncs and updates pictures based on your iCloud storage.
- Compare photos. This allows you to compare similar photos before deleting
- Mark favorites. You can mark images as your favorites so that the app does not identify them as duplicates.
- GIF support. Scans and registers GIFs as well, allowing you to remove old ones.
- Regularly gives storage status updates
- Automatically makes relevant albums for similar images
- Super fast clean-up speed
- The app continues where you left off
- It supports selecting multiple pictures by dragging
- Sometimes compares duplicate photos instead of similar ones
- Free version available
- $9.99 for the premium upgrade
- $4.99 per month for Slidebox
- $9.99 for the yearly Slidebox membership
- $49.99 one-time payment for a permanent Slidebox license
💡System requirements: iOS 11.0 or later | Size: 33.4 MB | Free with in-app purchases
If you are looking for an app that consistently cleans all the junk in your iPhone, then Clean Doctor is a great choice. This app offers a variety of options and tools to ensure your iPhone’s internal storage has no unnecessary files. The cleaner utilizes AI technology to automatically scan and remove similar or duplicate files. This includes cleaning screenshots, live photos, expired calendar events, and expired reminders on your iPhone.
- Smart Cleaner. Allows you to remove duplicate images in one click. It uses AI to filter out the photos.
- All-in-one depth photo and video cleaner. Scans all edited and non-edited pictures to locate duplicates. Afterward, it enables you to browse through all the filtered results before removing them.
- Clipboard cleaner. This helps you remove the pile of texts and images in your clipboard.
- Private vault. It has a secured private vault where you can store your personal and important images and videos.
- Camouflage photos. Disguises selected photos under other landscapes so that they are not visible to others.
- Offers custom photo widgets
- It consists of a tone generator
- Offers dark mode
- Provides battery saving tips
- It contains a disk storage monitor
- Provides cleanup web browser cache tutorial
- Functions slowly when selecting multiple files at once
- Free version available
- $4.28 per week for Clean Doctor Pro
- $8.81 per month for Clean Doctor Pro
- $27.55 for a yearly subscription of Clean Doctor Pro
💡System requirements: macOS X 10.7 or later | Size: 1GB or more
Is your iPhone getting slow? A big reason behind this is the buildup of excessive junk and temp files. Manually looking up all these files and deleting them is a hassle. This is why you should get MobiKin Cleaner for iOS.
This app is a powerful iPhone cleaner that quickly removes unwanted data and speeds up your iPhone. To use this software, you have to install it on your computer and then connect your iOS device to it. Afterward, the app will scan all the data on your device and compile all the junk files.
- Removes cache. Efficiently clears all hidden cache files from your iPhone.
- Toolbox. It contains a set of tools you can use to analyze the storage space of your device.
- Quick clean. Runs a quick scan to compile all the junk files and cleans them instantly.
- Highly compatible with all iOS devices
- Removes app crash logs
- Removes photo cache
- Removes corrupt files due to interrupted downloads but remains in the temp file folder
- No iOS app available
- Free trial available
10. Clean Master
💡System requirements: iOS 10.0 or later | Size: 59.1 MB | Free with in-app purchases
Clean Master is an iPhone cleaner and photo gallery organizer. This two-in-one app uses smart scanning technology to clean your iPhone storage. It helps you organize screenshots, continuous photos, and photos taken at the same time. Moreover, it allows you to clean up videos by the rule ordering more convenient management and lets you quickly delete large-capacity videos.
- One-click trigger smart cleaning. One-click to delete all unwanted media.
- Messy album cleanup. Sorts all your photos and videos into specific folders.
- Remove large files. Identifies large, unnecessary, and duplicate media in your gallery and helps remove them.
- Easy to use
- Deletes duplicate photos from the same space
- Your iPhone takes time to register the deletion
💡System requirements: iOS 11.0 or later | Size: 221.9 MB | 3-day free trial
Photo cleaner – Album Organizer is one of the most reliable iPhone cleaning apps on this list. This app is a one-stop solution for all your album management requirements. It consists of tools that help you filter duplicate photos and large files. In addition, you can save videos directly from iCloud using the built-in iCloud downloader on the app. Moreover, in case you are running low on storage, you can compress pictures to reduce their size, so you do not have to delete them.
- Check album storage. Constantly monitor the space each album is using
- Filter. Search for pictures and videos using filters such as date and place
- Widgets. Monitor album storage using widgets
Safety album. Store important documents in a privacy-protected album
- Active customer support
- Uploads updates to fix bugs
- Removes duplicate images consistently
- Compresses files while maintaining satisfactory picture quality
- Does not compress videos
- 3-day free trial available
- Multiple packages are available for the premium subscription
💡System requirements: iOS 9.0 or later | Size: 8.2 MB | Free
The last software on this list of iPhone cleaner apps is Remo Duplicate Photos Remover. If you do not want an iPhone cleaner app to use up too much storage space, this app is perfect for you. Although it’s a lightweight app, it does the job of removing duplicate photos efficiently.
The process is quite simple. Firstly, scan your iPhone to find duplicates. After that, the app creates separate folders for similar-looking pictures and exact duplicates. Preview the exact and similar pictures in the folders and unmark any images you do not want to delete. Lastly, delete the marked images in one tap.
- Mark images. Mark your favorite images that you want to save.
- Saves the best copy. The app automatically scans and saves the best copy among a set of duplicates.
- Image details. It provides details about the image, like the date, size, resolution, and more.
- Drag option. Drag albums into the app to start scanning.
- Quick scans
- Accurate image detection
- It frees up a considerable amount of space
- Takes a long pause before finishing the scan
Nowadays, iPhones come with limited storage, and with the powerful cameras taking high-resolution pictures and videos, that storage space runs out pretty quickly. Besides media, other junk and temporary files also use up a lot of storage which results in the iPhone becoming extremely slow. This is why you should use an iPhone cleaner to remove unnecessary junk and duplicate files. We hope our guide on the best iPhone cleaner app helped you pick the one that’s best suited to your requirements.