Cocoa Touch Interfaces immediately hang in IB?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

alpineedge3

alpineedge3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
When I create a new Empty, View, or Window within the Cocoa Touch choices of Interface Builder, the interface opens and then IB hangs indefinitely. Regular Cocoa interfaces open ok.

any ideas about how i can avoid the beachball/lollipop of death? :)

alpineedge3

alpineedge3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
i've figured out that the hanging occurs when accessing the objects tab of the Library subwindow.

In other words, if i create a non-Touch window/view interface, and choose the Media tab of the Library, then close that and open a new Cocoa Touch interface project, the project loads fine. But as soon as I click "Objects" tab in the library within a Cocoa Touch project, Interface Builder hangs indefinitely.

turinreza

turinreza

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Mine hangs on Beta 4.. the reason seems to be that the Library doesn't contain Cocoa touch items any more...
so XCode hangs on XIB compilations and so does IB when i create a Cocoa Touch application..

Raphael de Bem

Raphael de Bem

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Mine hangs on Beta 4.. the reason seems to be that the Library doesn't contain Cocoa touch items any more...
so XCode hangs on XIB compilations and so does IB when i create a Cocoa Touch application..

Define your TimeZone to Cupertino and the hangs do not ocour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy