1 reply to this topic

thunder.scripts

thunder.scripts

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
I have two problems :)

First, if I create a keyboard layout using Ukulele, System Preferences won't let me select that one as the default one. I have to select one of OS X default layouts AND the one I created with Ukulele. Is there any way to solve that?

The other thing is that even though I change the keyboard type in OS X, when I select that layout in System Prefs some keys still don't work, as if it wasn't using that keyboard type. I read that Keyboard Type selection is only a feature to let you edit the layout more easily, it doesn't actually change your keyboard type. So, how can I let OS X know that my keyboard has a different key arrangement?

My keyboard is standard spanish. Just like http://www.wesleyan....ics/spankey.jpg but with the windows key between Alt and Ctrl. Mac OS X doesn't detect the < key next to the left shift :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks!

Petruza

Petruza

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Hi, same problem here! did you fix it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy