After hibernate GPU core is 100%

Franz22

12 posts in this topic

Hi, 

My 10.11 hackintosh seems work fine, but I've a problem: when I hibernate it, I press enter to wake it up and I find that GPU temp goes very high. The problem is that after hibernate GPU work at 100% load (before is 50 Mhz, after 732 MHz). 

Is there a way to solve it?

Another (stupid) problem: in Yosemite my notification center had the "Today" part, "Weather" and "Stocks". Now I miss all these widgets, I have only the Social, Local Times, Calendar and Friends Finder.

I don't know why. Is there a way to solve this?

Hey, can't help you about GPU temp after hibernate, but regarding Notifications:

- click on notifications in upper right corner (3 lines icon)

post-1517990-0-67491400-1445385398.png

- click on Edit in bottom of notification window

post-1517990-0-62071100-1445385436_thumb.png

- add or remove whatever you like

post-1517990-0-58397700-1445385462_thumb.png

Is it the answer you were looking for? :)

Hi, thank you very much for your answer but not, I don't have that options and I don't know why lol

In Yosemite I had all, after I made a fresh install of El Capitan and I missed Weather and Stocks and now I can't find an answer about this (personal) bug :D

Hey guys, I solve the problem in the notification center!

I follow this step in the official Apple Support Site (so it's not a bug of hackintosh lol):

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203129

I post this because is possible that others will encounter the same problem.

Thats strange... I'll look into it and let you know if i find anything, now you got me intrigued! <_<

Edit: Have you seen this;)

Hey, You posted just when I was write my post :D We've found the same solution, so thank you very much for your help and your time owbp! :)

Now I must resolve the VGA problem and I'll be fine

• Like 1

Update: the Notification center problem is here again haha. After I restart OS X, stocks and weather widgets completely disappear again. I can't find a solution, at this point I think there is a problem with my config because is no possible that the system delete this file everytime I reboot the system lol 

Thank you for your answer and tips TheRacerMaster. 

I find this topics: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/266036-guide-edit-applegraphicspowermanagementkext-to-unleash-nvidias-gtx-570580-full-power-and-save-energy-at-the-same-time/page-1

I think is the AGPM you intended right? I will go for this, and I'll update if this will solve my problem