Dual GPU - no Clover on 2nd

strm

1 post in this topic

Hi guys,

I have one card in PCIe slot 1, and a second card in PCIe slot 3. I'd like the card in slot 3 to output on my screen.

If I set slot 3 as initial display output in BIOS, and connect the screen to slot 3, I get through POST, but I can't seem to get into Clover. After POST it's stuck at the black screen with the little white indicator flashing at the top (excuse my ignorance, feel free to inform me what that screen is actually called).

But if I set slot 1 as initial display output in BIOS, and connect the screen to slot 1, everything works fine.

And if I boot into Yosemite with initial output on slot 1, and subsequently unplug the screen from slot 1 and then plug it into slot 3, Yosemite takes no issue and switches output to that card. So, I'm suspecting it's something to do with Clover, but I don't really know where to start looking. Anybody got a tip for me?

EDIT: If anybody was looking for a solution too, it turns out I just had to take away the CsmVideoDxe driver. Now everything works on the 3rd slot as well.