Clevo w230st

louiek

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Due to my negligence and carelessness, I was suspended from another forum (hopefully I have fully understood the rules for this forum) and lost some of the fixes I had in my forum thread and I wish to be able to work on those again (now with clearer eyes after some reading)

I am currently working on my hackintosh on my clevo w230st

i7 4700mq

intel hd 4600 graphics

I am currently facing problems with waking up from sleep with the screen not lightning up or only faintly lightning up (backlighting). Also I am working on the battery status and audio but those I am following guides elsewhere to fix.

I believe to begin on any of those tasks I need to fix my dsdt errors.

However, I am unfamiliar with fixing errors on my dsdt and would appreciate some help with it and if anyone else has some advice I could use for these issues I am facing.

Or if anyone knows how to fix a code 6126 error, that would be most appreciated.

Attached are my raw dsdt and ssdt files.

Thank you so much for your time.

raw dsdt and ssdt tables.zip

Hi iFIRE,

Thank so much. The patches worked really well. I removed all NVDA kexts and applied a battery kext and a backlight kext. The main thing is that wake from sleep, the screen turns back on, which is a life saver.

I'm not sure if you patched for battery or brightness. The battery manager seems to kind of work. It is slow to update the % (if at all) and always tells me I have 4 minutes left <_< (not that big of a deal). The screen brightness so far doesn't seem to work. I have been told before that my brightness fix is in my ssd5 file.

Thanks a bunch,

Kenny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...