Mavericks running on a MSI P67A-GD80 (B3)

Alejolas

4 posts in this topic

Hello!

I'm new around here but... I already achieved success building my hackintosh!! took me about 3 days but right now I have a pretty decent machine running and stable and with sound!!

System Hardware (just listing important parts): 

MOBO: MSI P67A-GD80 (B3)

CPU: Intel® Core i5-2500K Processor

VIDEO: Gigabyte GTX 670 OC 2 GB

HDD: Two Regular SATA HDD

The Realtek audio codec is the ALC892. At first I wasn't able to make it sound but it was because I was using the kext that came with  ##### ALC892 WITH DSDT ... I had to delete it on L/S/E and then use the one WITHOUT DSDT ... and ... done!

I also had a kernel panic after installing something via  #####, I think it was a Hibernate Mode Desktop or anything related to power cuz it messed up the "NullCPUPowerManagement.kext" I had to boot over the main installer and fix that via console, but eventually got it running.

Any questions just ask!

Hello

Welcome

First, WE DON'T GIVE SUPPORT TO TONYMAC'S TOOLS, he's a thief that steal things from real deveopres, know more about this: www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/

I recommendo re-install OSX and do your post-installation manually, i'll help you on it...

Multi*beast do a ver bad post-installation... in other words, this app is useless...

Hello

Welcome

First, WE DON'T GIVE SUPPORT TO TONYMAC'S TOOLS, he's a thief that steal things from real deveopres, know more about this: www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/

I recommendo re-install OSX and do your post-installation manually, i'll help you on it...

Multi*beast do a ver bad post-installation... in other words, this app is useless...

:surprised:  :surprised: had no idea ... I just wanted to share my experience lol.