[help] Installing Mavericks on Microsoft Surface Pro

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

JahStories

JahStories

InsanelyMac Legend

• Local Moderators
  • 1,094 posts
  • Interests:Everything that got a screen on it, skateboarding, reggae music, PowerPcs, Amigas and retrogamin...

is there a patched bios out there for the surface pro? btw i'm deleting these kexts

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,772 posts

No, but you can download  your bios and Patch it, see in section developers and look if is possible patch it

[PMPatch] UEFI patching utility

JahStories

JahStories

InsanelyMac Legend

• Local Moderators
  • 1,094 posts
  • Interests:Everything that got a screen on it, skateboarding, reggae music, PowerPcs, Amigas and retrogamin...

ok i've deleted the kexts now i can see the spinning whell that spins in front of the gray apple loading screen no more...

btw right now i prefer to keep my surface clean no patched uefi at least not now...

tips?

JahStories

JahStories

InsanelyMac Legend

• Local Moderators
  • 1,094 posts

okay i'm installing, worked with clover r2165

JahStories

JahStories

InsanelyMac Legend

• Local Moderators
  • 1,094 posts

ok i've reached the desktop and did the first configuration, but it boots only in safe mode, no qe ci if i try to boot without -x  i get stuck on boot with this screen...

2ltol02.jpg

Opening a new topic on post installation

chinatownabc

chinatownabc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

ok i've reached the desktop and did the first configuration, but it boots only in safe mode, no qe ci if i try to boot without -x  i get stuck on boot with this screen...

2ltol02.jpg

Opening a new topic on post installation

Hey @JahStories i was wondering how to get past this im having the same issue as you mentioned here thanks.  

vindu

vindu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

try adding dart=0 to your boot arguments, apparently it disabled vt-d which is supported by the 3317u

helped with my error on mavericks

chinatownabc

chinatownabc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I tried dart = 0 doesnt work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy