• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lordadmiral Drake

Lordadmiral Drake

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Under ML the card was working fine, but now after upgrading to Mavericks I can't get it to work. I've added the ID to AMDRadeonX3000.kext and patched Uakari personality in AMD5000Controller.kext with exactly the same code as before. But if I try to boot now all I get is a line of garbled colors in the middle of the screen when it should switch to login. I can only boot up by disabling graphics injection in Clover.

Lordadmiral Drake

Lordadmiral Drake

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Just noticed that several of the AMD kexts were missing their plists. Copied kexts from Pandora backup and trying again

EDIT: This plus patching AMD5000Controller.kext directly instead via Clover fixed it =)

TheTobii

TheTobii

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey,

I have an problem too. I´ve patched AMD5000Controller.kext and AMDRadeonX3000.kext. But when I boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes -v, the screen gets black and when I plug an HDMI cable and boot with the same flags, then the graphic card works fine. Where is the problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy