• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

jrccomputer

jrccomputer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Programming, Cars, And Dogs.

I bought Mountain Lion on the MacApp Store. I then Used ####### 1.7 to make it bootable. I tried to boot it from the flash drive and it worked but, It then came to an error screen that said in many languages to shutdown my computer.

I have a HP 7025DX with i7 processor

Any help would be great??

Thanks

Here is the image: Posted Image

3.14r2

3.14r2

The Round One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
Two things:
  • Please provide more detailed hardware description (VGA, CPU name/model, Chipset etc.)
  • Boot in verbose mode (-v) and post it here

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 2,928 posts

Two things:

• Please provide more detailed hardware description (VGA, CPU name/model, Chipset etc.)
  • Boot in verbose mode (-v) and post it here

and I'll add 3 others:

Please remember that you are in a public forum, a bit of courtesy is always welcome. It's always nice to star basing "Hi" or "Hello" before asking a question or seeking help.

Your topic does not deserve any more attention than others seeking help hence topic titles must reflect their content, and topic titles containing things like: 'please help' 'look here' 'cash reward' 'urgent' or other inaccurate descriptions will be removed. This inclused all-caps titles.

Discussions of commercial spin-offs of the OSx86 scene is allowed if it's to understand their existence, but no discussion of how to use them, nor any support for these commercials spin-offs are allowed as they are not in the spirit of the OSx86 scene. Example of commercial spin-offs: tonymacx86.

to understand the 5th point, you can read this!!!

Pls, read the forum rules before posting (in the future)

Cordially, staff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy