I have an HP Pavilion dv6840ep and I want to install Mac OS. The computer specifications are these:
- 1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5550
- 2 MB Level 2 cache
- 3072 MB (1 x 1024 MB + 1 x 2048 MB)
- NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS
- 320GB (5400rpm) WD Scorpio
- 15.4” WXGA High Definition BrightView Widescreen (1280 x 800)
- Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection + Bluetooth (which is not important)
- Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical Scroll Up/Down pad, volume control, mute buttons, 2 Quick Launch Buttons
- 101 key compatible keyboard with portuguese layout
- HP Pavilion WebCam with Integrated Microphone
What's the best way to install Mac OS on it? How can I do it? What are the limitations?
I aprecciate any help.