1 reply to this topic

joppino80

joppino80

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello,

I'm a proud new hackintosh user. I successfully installed and configured a Xw6400 from HP with a M-audio delta 66 audio card and a 3ware 9650se-lp card.
Now i'd like to place my operating system on a SSD drive I fetched from my office. The only problem is that I think os x cannot see ssd drivers, unless the system is running in AHCI mode (correct me if i'm mistaken). I can see the solid state drive in the boot selection menu, but afterwards it vanishes completely and I cannot even format it or list it via diskutil.
I cannot seem to find a xw6400 DSDT to try to fix things: if I boot my pc in RAID/AHCI mode I cannot see any disk - I have to use the separate or combined ide controller emulation.

Any fix for this?
Thanks!!

joppino80

joppino80

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
p.s. I think the xw6400 got a Intel ESB2 controller to handle ports. It's like the IOAHCIBlockStorage driver can't see the controller and it's not being loaded. I can't find in my extracted DSDT the section to fix with the ESB2 patch I found somewhere....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy