I am using this version of chameleon (pkg-one) and tried both enoch and chameleon versions, but couldn't find a option to tell it to only install to the partitions boot record but not to overwrite my disk mbr.
How can I do that?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:05 AM
Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:10 AM
ok, this is the second option for install it, download binarios chameleon folder i386
1. open the folder i386 and copy boot1h for your USBInstaller.
2. boot from USBinstaller and go for utilities and open app Terminal
3. type diskutil list for identified your disk and partition were you installed of system ML = "(i.e: disk0s2)"
4. type diskutil unmount disk0s2
5. type cd /
6. type dd if=boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2 bs=4096
in steep 6 put your disk and partition "(i.e disk0s2 "), see your
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users