Packard Bell Easy Note TSHR11-240GE Boot and Kext Problems

Loppo22

1 post in this topic

Hello everybody,

I have a Packard Bell Easy Note TSHR11-240GE and I need your help to fix my boot and kext problem.

First my system:

processor: Intel Core i5 (2,4 GHz)

RAM: 8 GB DDR3

HD: 1TB

dislplay: (15,6") 1366 x 768 max. resolution

graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 540M (2GB) + Intel HD 3000 (nVidia Optimus)*

Sound: Realtek (not sure!) ALC269

* I just know that Optimus is not working and it will never, whatever I just want any card running, it would be nice when anyone knows how to get the GT 540M working but I think it will not because there is no feature in my BIOS that allows me to just to boot with the nVidia Graphics :(

My fist problem is booting from HD. I successfully installed Mountain Lion with an usb sick which was created on Lion with ###### (1.5.X) in a Virtual Machine.

I can completely boot in my installation with the created usb sick, but after installation of some kext plugins etc. and Chimera Boot Loader with ###### it just freeze on the logo screen with the loading wheel. When I try to boot with the boot loader on my hd it just gives me and error screen with boot0 and stops also (I took a picture if its relevant i'll upload it).

I just need help how to boot from my hd and get all relevant Hardware working and may you have some tips for me that worked on you're system =)

sorry for my English, i'am German :)

regards Loppo22