when I log in Leopard I only see a light blue screen (wind os x 86)

kiftox

1 post in this topic

Hello everybody

I've had to open a new account, It has been faster than revovering my old one

Anyway, like the title of my topic says, I've got an old install of Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.7 in an old msi wind u100 netbook, in a triple boot environment next to windows xp sp3 and Ubuntu 12.04

Everything has been working well since a few days ago. I had ubuntu 11.10 installed (next to XP and Leopard), and I used the same partition to install ubuntu 12.04 (I didnt updated, I made a fresh new install). After that the GRUB seems to be OK (like always before) but when the system boots into Leopard (I dont need to log in manually, it was configured for autologin) I can only see a light blue screen ... in the screen of my netbook.

I dont know if there is something wrong with the VGA drivers, or perhaps GRUB2 has not "copied" the right monitor boot options to the new ubuntu 12.04 install or something like that, but it's a bit weird, and it's a problem I've never had before.

I'd like to think it's not something really serious, because everything seems OK until the end of the boot process, when the lght blue screen appears.

If anybody can point me in the right direction...