InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
My OSX86 system is below:
CPU:3770K
MoBo:Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H(ALC898)
Mem:4x4=16GB(1,666MHz DDR3)
Graphic:nVidia GeForce GTX560Ti(mem:1,024MB)

Using ######, Bridge Helper5.0 and ######, I succeeded to build up my OSX86 system.

It is almost perfect(sleep, restart, shutdown, QE/CI etc.), but I can't make it possible to HDMI audio output.

Looking at menu bar and System Preferences>Sound, it is likely to work fine 'cause there's no alert but matter of fact it doesn't work.

I guess I have to do this:

http://tonymacx86.co...p?f=162&t=31664

but Z77X has no DSDT.

Please tell me how to make HDMI audio output work.

Thank you in advance.

HazMatt

HazMatt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:FileMaker, Halo.
I've got the same motherboard and processor, but I'm rocking 10.8.1 at the moment, and still looking into getting my sound working. Here's what my LSPCI bit spits out at me:
00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller [8086:1e20] (rev 04)

I'm just posting that so maybe you can see something and go from there.

I'm thinking that since you're using TonyMac products you're not going to get a warm welcome over here (reasons).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HDMI audio, Lion 10.7.4, GTX 560Ti, Z77X

Topic Stats Last Post Info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy