Some trouble with my HP Pavilion G6 1280sb

32 posts in this topic

i know nothing on the ATI issues or fixes.

the wireless.. try a different (any internal mini pci-e ) wireless and see if it gives error.

ive heard some models now from hp dont contain whitelist bios to block non hp cards.

i know nothing on the ATI issues or fixes.

the wireless.. try a different (any internal mini pci-e ) wireless and see if it gives error.

ive heard some models now from hp dont contain whitelist bios to block non hp cards.

After updating it worked lol.

Now only 2 things that doesn't works;

WLAN

Play games (graphic card prob?)

Well, The pin of The motherboard broke, pc is back to hp, it woud Be fixed soon so i should test it tomorrow of The day after. Thats The expected Time of hP.. Do u thinking it Will wOrk or could u maybe give me à list of working cards so i could search à little?? Thank's!

Poster with {censored}ed iPhone grammar. ;/

the DC jack power cord connector ? what Pin ?

that card WONT WORK devic id 4727 is no good.. BUT we are testign to see if the laptop has WHITELIST blocking almost all other wireless cards.

if u get error 104 (it wont let it boot)

then the bios needs a patch to remove whitelist .. or add the device id of atheros 168c, device id 2A.

and buy AR5B91 X

( im sure someone has figured out a way) might have to make a backup of the bios from usb dos

the DC jack power cord connector ? what Pin ?

that card WONT WORK devic id 4727 is no good.. BUT we are testign to see if the laptop has WHITELIST blocking almost all other wireless cards.

if u get error 104 (it wont let it boot)

then the bios needs a patch to remove whitelist .. or add the device id of atheros 168c, device id 2A.

and buy AR5B91 X

( im sure someone has figured out a way) might have to make a backup of the bios from usb dos

Laptop is back to HP which could take long. Keep you uptodate!!