I had a fully working Gygabyte Geforce Gt 430 1Gb DDR3 full QE/CI on Lion 10.7.2. A couple of days ago i updated to 10.7.3 and things aren't the same.
after the update i followed this steps to keep my gfx working:
- Installed Combo OpenCl Enabler from Mbeast 4.3.2
- Installed Chimera 1.9.1
- Installed CUDA driver 4.2.7
- Repairred permissions with MBeast
- Installed ErmaC's -r1924 Chameleon
- Ran Recrendae from ErmaC's Lionize 1.07
Runned Luxmark to test and the result was 10 and this app reported "gpu: 0mhz"
I know something is wrong, just don't know what it is.
Can anyone help me?