I Got iDeneb installed! But sill have a couple prblems.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RP Deliverance

RP Deliverance

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:My main interest are Computer programming, web design, and basic computer customisation.
I have a Compaq Presario CQ57. AMD Radeon HD 6310 gfx card.2GB of RAM. dual amd C-50 processor.
OK so install went fine and booted up no problems. But my resolution is set to 1024x768 native is 1360X768 is their anyway to install my gfx card. Also when I try to install anything such as google chrome I get a kernel panic and have to restart is their anyway to fix this? Any help is greatly appreciated. OS X 10.5.8 is the version being ran.

rlf

rlf

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
There currently are no drivers for your graphics card even in 10.6 and 10.7. If you boot with "Graphics Mode"="1366x768x32" (make sure you use the quotes), you should get that resolution, but it is unaccelerated.

RP Deliverance

RP Deliverance

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:My main interest are Computer programming, web design, and basic computer customisation.
OK well I am able to get native resolution buy the above command at boot. Is their any ket out their that i can install that will allow me to maybe get QE or anything better than what I got?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy