ATi Radeon HD 2400 Pro with Lion 10.7.3

RandyRaji

1 post in this topic

Hi there. I'm fairly new to this osx86 scene, but am very keen to learn. I went out to buy a budget system to experiment with to help me learn. I've just purchased a Dell Optiplex 755 as it was a system that seemed fairly compatible with Lion OS X. I installed Lion 10.7 using the ###### USB method and the install went well. I then used ###### with an [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] install to allow me to boot without using the USB boot method. So far so good. I then used ###### to install kexts for my network card, audio and video. The network and the audio work well but the video card doesn't seem to have worked properly. I can see the screen, but can't change the resolution and it doesn't seem to be supporting CI or QE as I'm told it should. Bit stuck now and would appreciate any help in getting this to work properly as I would like to get FinalCut 7 working on this machine. If any one would like to know any more detail about my experiences, then please ask and I would be happy to help. Thanks, Rob

###### Sorry. I didn't know I shouldn't use certain words. ######