iATKOS L2 + 10.7.3 patch success on Asus P5LD2-SE

vooood

1 post in this topic

I have successfuly installed iATKOS L2 + the 10.7.3 patch on the following:

• Asus P5LD2-SE
  • Intel Core 2 Duo E6550
  • Sapphire HD 4870 512Mb
  • 4Gb RAM

The installation was easy. At customization I have selected GraphicsEnabler (and nothing else for the GPU!!), latest VoodooHDA, Non-AHCI SATA, IOPortfix (can't remember correctly how it's called - the PCI problem fix for most mobos), and LAN kexts. Updated immediatelly after install to 10.7.3 without touching anything and it all works perfectly. I only had to select the correct audio device in settings as the HDMI one for my monitor was selected by default.

And that's it. It works. I'm using a Logitech keyboard and mouse and it's all fine. Also, Chameleon was automatically configured so I can boot into my Windows or Hackintosh without any problems. I have two disks - one for Windows and one for OSX. The Chameleon bootloader was installed on the OSX one so I can rearrange disk priority at booting in BIOS and get into Windows easily if there are any problems.

If anyone needs more info just ask - but please don't ask me questions like "will it work on.." or similar because I'm just a noob as you are.