OSx86 10.6.2 on sony vaio vgn-n230fh

MikiTopo

1 post in this topic

Hello! The truth is that i've always wanted to have a mac, but my budget have always been short to buy one, so now i'm trying to build a hackintosh by installing Snow Leopard (10.6.2) on my old sony vaio vgn-n230fh (Windows 7 Ultimate; core duo T2060, 1.6 GHz, 2 GB SDRAM, 100 GB HD)

I've read the great "HELP I'M A NOOB!" from this forum and looked for some basic info about kernels, kext, and HW compatibility (found this http://wiki.osx86pro...VAIO_VGN-N230FH helpful)

I've downloaded the OS from Hazard in piratebay.org and followed the installation instructions from yt.

The installation ended up pretty well but when i had to boot for the first time (with a naive smile of hope in my face) i only got the evil kernel panic. Since this happened i've tried with -v, -x, -s, DSDT=null but the only thing i get is the same devastating kernel panic window.

Please help me i need your advice!!! I'm absolutely stuck and confused... any comment will be welcomed!!!

Regards, Elvira

Here's the gruesome kernel panic:

16022012308.jpg