Problemi iAtkos abbastanza comuni, come risolvere?

Luca Brunetti

1 post in this topic

Buonasera a tutti. Ho postato i miei problemi sul forum internazionale ma in 3 giorni nessuno mi ha risposto... Ora: siccome è abbastanza lunghino, eviterei di ritradurre tutto, (se necessario lo faccio) ecco i miei problemi, mi aiutate per favore?

I have correctly installed iatkos_L2 (lion 10.7.2) from usb key on my Laptop HP DV6 3140sl (in my sign). I had to select 32bit mode from installer and cpus=1 & busratio=20 before booting because if not, i couldn't boot. After installation i had to remove (from windows with macdrive) all appleintelHDgraphics kext, bundle etc... because if not when i booted the system i had a KP and it couldn't start. I've selected voodooHDA for audio and it works and i have selected all connection kext like ethernet and wifi at the bottom of the installer, so all works. I have no problem in icloud or appstore but:

1) I have a dual core i5 460M so my first request is

how i can work with 2 core instead 1? (because i've selected cups=1 from chameleon) and for the 64-bit question? there is any DSDT?

2)All know that i5 has intel HD graphics card but i also have a ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 video card. I've tried to get follow the guide that says to get a own EDID and put it into -717 file, edit com.apple.boot.plist etc but it hasn't worked i had to reinstall Lion. My request is:

there is a way to start working in a better resolution, that the only possible 1024x768, one of these 2 video cards?

3) my synaptics touchpad work for an half: (i've selected voodoo PS/2 in installer) the 2 finger gestures (scrolling) works but the click won't work! i need a usb mouse to click!

Whtat i can do?

4) The audio works properly but i set the volume to 0 it continue to run. If i also set it to mute continue tu run! what i can do?

I know that are a looooooot of request but i also know that is the best forum for hackintosh and i'm sure that you can help me

The thing that is most interesting for me is the video card... if you can help me for this question i realllyy love you!!

sorry for my english but i'm a italian high school student...

S.Y.S

Luca