Lion installation unable to boot and being corrupted (?) for unknown reason.

hlavtox

1 post in this topic

Hi, I have very strange problem that doesn't seem to be connected with anything...

My setup:

Intel Core i5-2500K

Gigabyte GA-P67A-D3-B3 (F5 BIOS)

4 GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600 Mhz 1,5V CL9 RAM

GTX 560 Ti

1 TB Samsung F3 HDD divided using MBR to 4 partitions: (In real order on the drive)

100 MB Windows partition (I don't know what it's for, sorry)

80 GB for my W7 installation

755 GB for my data

60 GB for my OS X installation.

I installed Lion using --Piracy Removed-- L2 + [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] + DSDT.aml in Extra folder (from tonymacx86). Everything went perfect -working sound, USB 3.0, network, appstore, GPU...only downside is sleep not working, but I dont care.

BUT, on my first install, I set everything up, restart OK, installed software, and then the problem occured, I cannot boot...it says something is corrupted, CPU halted and the it shuts down. I made a photo.

So I made another install, I carefully restarted after each driver installed. Everything OK, Installed programs one by one...Sometimes during restarts I noticed something about repairing some orphaned items, but it booted so I thought it will be OK, I was using my hackintosh for like 2 days without restart... No KP, rock stable icon_e_smile.gif ...but when I restarted it happened AGAIN...

I will not make another installation and setup only to reinstall it some hours later, I really don't know what could be the cause... Could it be hard drive failing? I am thinking about copying all my stuff to another drive, completely erasing and formatting the drive and doing completely new GUID table...(but this is the last option :-/)

When booted into windows, I had to go through that known consistency check, and I noticed that WIndows is behaving strange - some thing with some files are wrong bit copy or something...weird. Ram is OK, I have tested in by Windows Memory Diagnostics and Memtest86+. I just don't get it - it doesn't seem to be connected with anything... Could it be SATA cables, SATA ports? Windows was perfect until trying to install OS X on this rig...

..Before installing OS X I plugged my drive into normal SATAII ports instead of these 2 white SATA3 ports, could it be reason?

So...status = I can't boot normally, when I boot into single user mode, and I run fsck manually it shows the same error, when I type exit to boot the system - CPU halted - shutdown. Also in the pictures.

I would be very happy if someone helped me to get rid of this s**t...And sorry for such an essay - in bad grammar icon_e_biggrin.gif

post-944366-0-74469900-1325621284_thumb.jpg

post-944366-0-77270700-1325621547_thumb.jpg