• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

cpukid

cpukid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Ok, so I got Lion installed. However, the OS runs VERY slow. I got my graphics card (9800 GTX+) and sound working, however ethernet and Wi-Fi don't want to work, both of which worked in SL.

Also, My bluetooth is really acting up. I have a Targus bluetooth dongle with my Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, and Apple Keyboard. The bluetooth adapter works and sees the devices, however I always get errors when trying to pair them.

I also can't seem to set Lion as my primary partition. I have Snow Leopard on one partition (my primary), and Lion on my secondary partition. I would like to have the Lion drive set as my primary since it can boot Lion. However, I can;t figure out how to set my Lion partition as my primary.

I have a Gigabyte X58A-UD3R and a Core i7 930. Any help on how to resolve these issues would be greatly appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy