2 replies to this topic

BlackMamba12

BlackMamba12

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello! I hope im on the right topic.
First i'd like to say im a noobie in the mac world. I recently installed Mac OS 10.5.6 X Leopard on my PC, and i maneged to get everything working except the video card. Im using a Sapphire ATI Radeon X1300 Pro. I spent almost 7 hours searching on forums and i tried everything i could, but the best i could get was to enable all the resolutions. The graphic aceleration doesnt seem to be working. The system recognize the device, because all the info about the hardware is there.
I would be really happy and thankfull if someone can help me. I tried a lot of kext's, changing parameters on the info.plist and all that. But i dont know if im doing it at all right, though.

In case is needed, this is my hardware:
AMD Athon 64 3000+
1,5 Gb ram
ATI Radeon Sapphire X1300 Pro 256mb

As i said, everything works fine, except the graphic aceleration.
I forgot to say I have one hard disk, Windows XP in one patition, and Mac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard "iDeneb" in the other.

Thank you very much!

PS: Sorry about my lousy english and my ignorance on the subject.

Daniel Halevi

Daniel Halevi

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I think there's no kext for that video card yet... and for what i know it's also very old.. i advise you to get a new video card..

tripudio69

tripudio69

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Hello I have the same card but 256 mb, i use NatitR1V1 by Diabolik and i have CI/QE abilited but the screen become gray and i have to reset and boot with options -v or -v -f and goes ok then i repeir permissions clear the cache with oasx86 tools and reboot ok with no options for just one time and so son.
I don't know what to do. Search Natitix1300R1V1 on google.
Bye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy