iDeneb NvInject Kext doesn't work with Lion DP2

ivanleopard

2 posts in this topic

Hello, i'm going to install Lion DP2 on a:

ASUS P5PL2-E Motherboard

Nvidia Ge-Force 8600 GTS 256 MB

1 TB HD

Snow Leopard and Lion DP1

I installed with XPC but i got a Problem with drivers. To get working my Nvidia Card i used iDeneb NvInject Kext that Works in 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7 DP1 to enable QE/CI. With other drivers doesn't Work. So i installed Nvidia Inject on DP2 and Restarted my PC. I selected lion dp2 from XPC boot screen. Lion starts! After loading i got a Mixed Screen with some images all mixed and lion doesn't work. Is there a way to get working this with Lion DP2. With DP1 i haven't got problems, but i want to get the DP2 to update to DP3.

oqynia.png

Help me!

• 2 months later...

Your graphics work with à efi string from efistudio

Or just GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Hello, i'm going to install Lion DP2 on a:

ASUS P5PL2-E Motherboard

Nvidia Ge-Force 8600 GTS 256 MB

1 TB HD

Snow Leopard and Lion DP1

I installed with XPC but i got a Problem with drivers. To get working my Nvidia Card i used iDeneb NvInject Kext that Works in 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7 DP1 to enable QE/CI. With other drivers doesn't Work. So i installed Nvidia Inject on DP2 and Restarted my PC. I selected lion dp2 from XPC boot screen. Lion starts! After loading i got a Mixed Screen with some images all mixed and lion doesn't work. Is there a way to get working this with Lion DP2. With DP1 i haven't got problems, but i want to get the DP2 to update to DP3.

oqynia.png

Help me!