• 3 posts
Hi all,
sorry for my bad english i am french...

I need help with my fresh instal

Conf:
Asus p5qpl-am with the latest bios
2go ocz
Gainward gtx 460 1go

I used ##### and a retail of snow leopard for the installation with succes but with -x for launch the dvd of sl.
Instal ok.
Reboot i use -x or i have a kernel panic...
When i want to mount usb devices or dvd with #####,kexts,music,movie and all files not burn for launch installation ( Ideneb, hazard, #####... burn with windows iso works ) but all others files dont work, the drive dont mount.

I want in the first time launch ##### for the sound and the ethernet device.

If you have a solution...
Thx for you read this post and for your help!

alex_tzardea

alex_tzardea

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi all,
sorry for my bad english i am french...

I need help with my fresh instal

Conf:
Asus p5qpl-am with the latest bios
2go ocz
Gainward gtx 460 1go

I used ##### and a retail of snow leopard for the installation with succes but with -x for launch the dvd of sl.
Instal ok.
Reboot i use -x or i have a kernel panic...
When i want to mount usb devices or dvd with #####,kexts,music,movie and all files not burn for launch installation ( Ideneb, hazard, #####... burn with windows iso works ) but all others files dont work, the drive dont mount.

I want in the first time launch ##### for the sound and the ethernet device.

If you have a solution...
Thx for you read this post and for your help!

I have Asus P5QPL-am,bios setting:Storage Configuration/Sata=Enhaced,ACPI=S3 Only.Intel Quadcore 2,4ghz,4gb ram,ATI Saphire Radeon HD 5670 512mb GDDR5.Curently on Snow Leopard 10.6.7,full resolution,audio,ethernet,usb working!I installed the retail dvd 10.6.3 and updated to 10.6.7,then used ##### 3.4.If you still nedd help,tell me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy