Realtek 8188CE Driver/Kext

RyanBurnett

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have crawled though the web and searched this forum all over but I still cannot find a solution. Basically I'm trying to find a driver/kext for the Realtek RTL8188CE wireless card. I was wondering if anyone could help me? :D It seems like every other model in the range has a working solution except my card! ;) I did find a forum post with a link to a kext but it was broken, well the file was removed from the site.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234263

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it! / Ryan

• 10 months later...

Hello I have the same wireless card and the same problem(no kexts until now as far as I know) then I bough a Wireless USB from ASUS model N10.

And for my surprise i discovered that both the usb wifi adapter and my internal wifi use the same chip from realtek (rtl8188).

So I am trying now to port the usb driver to find my internal device. If you want to do this download the driver from the asus site: www.asus.com and search for N10 adapter.

any news I will post here, if you or someone reading this post succeed please post here.

Thanxxxx